From online registration to academic supports to wellness and everything in between, our dedicated Connect2YukonU team is ready to provide the one-on-one support and information you need for the year ahead.
For program or course specific questions, you can still connect directly with your program area.
- registering for courses
- COVID-19 response measures
- how Fall semester programs are being offered
- academic preparation
- initial course advising
- online registration
- preparing for online classes
- preparing for entrance assessments
- using the online YukonU Learning Management System (Moodle)
- accessibility and academic accommodations
- access to technology and internet
- library access and support
- funding (including awards, bursaries & scholarships)
- connecting to Elders on Campus
- student life
- non-academic challenges
- international student support
- campus housing
Learn more about the academic and wellness supports available to help you succeed in your studies.