Students can login to Banner Student Self-Service to print T2202 tax forms by the end of February each year. T2202 forms will not be emailed to students for security reasons. The forms can either be downloaded/printed by the student or picked up in person after showing photo ID.
Yukon University will issue a T2202 form if:
- You were enrolled during the previous calendar year(s) in a qualifying program
- Yukon University received payment applicable to eligible tuition fees for the terms within the tax year
For more information regarding eligible fees and programs, please visit the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) website.
The T2202 is an official income tax receipt issued by qualifying educational institutions for educational tax credits. Each student must determine whether or not they are eligible for these tax credits on a personal income tax return based on their own circumstances.
For help logging into Banner Student Self-Service, please contact the IT Services Help Desk by:
- Submitting a Help Desk ticket
- Calling 867 456 8610 or toll free 1 800 661 0504 ext 8610
- In person at the Learning Commons, Ayamdigut Campus (Room C2200)
For questions about the information on your tax form:
- Email the Registration & Records Office
- Call 867 668 8710, ext 2 or toll free 1 800 661 0504 ext 8710
- In person, Office of the Registrar, Ayamdigut Campus (Room C1220)
Please follow this process if you were enrolled in a course between January 1 and December 31 of the tax year for which you were claiming credits:
- Login to Banner Student Self-Service.
- Enter your YukonU email address and its corresponding password. We have instructions on how to retrieve your username or how to reset your password.
- Navigate to 'T2202 Tax Credit Form' page:
- On Mobile devices: click the menu icon at the top left corner of the screen, select ‘Banner’ and then click on 'T2202 Tax Credit Form'.
- On Tablets, Laptops and Desktop devices: Look at the sidebar on the left side of the screen and click on 'T2202 Tax Credit Form'.
- Select the relevant recent tax year. All tax years from 2012 onward are available.
- Select 'Printable T2202 Form (PDF)'.
- Click 'Submit'.
Note: If you have any tax records before 2019 you will see T2202A instead of T2202.