I&E Innovation Fund
We offer expertise and funding dedicated to innovators who want to start, grow and get to market.
Yukon Innovation Prize
The Yukon Innovation Prize helps to unleash innovation in areas that benefit our people, our communities and the land we live on.
Wrap around innovation services
We connect you to professional services suited to your project, such as intellectual property, legal, accounting, and more.
Supporting women entrepreneurs
We are a Women Entrepreneurship Knowledge Hub (WEKH) aimed at identifying the additional barriers and challenges women face and providing support to overcome them.
Elevate: supporting Yukon’s tourism industry through COVID-19
This program supports Yukon’s tourism industry to rethink, restructure and rebuild for a more resilient and impactful industry.
Supporting social enterprise
Businesses can benefit their communities and the environment through social enterprise. We offer workshops and events on how to make your business more sustainable.
Northern Entrepreneur Development Network
Rural entrepreneurs are invited to join this 2-year pilot initiative to build a network of support in Yukon communities and access entrepreneurial programming and adapted services to prepare in the face of the new economic reality.
Yukon Skills Research and Engagement
This research project aims to find solutions that support Yukoners recovering from the economic impact of COVID-19 and explore the current reality and future needs of the territory, focusing on Yukon rural and First Nation communities.
IncubateNorth, powered by TD
IncubateNorth is a business incubation program supporting entrepreneurs throughout the territory to grow their businesses locally, nationally, and internationally.
Investment Readiness Training program
This program helps develop interest and participation in a growing investment culture for entrepreneurs and investors in the territory.
Summer Biz School
This program is an opportunity for University students to explore the world of entrepreneurship and develop their business idea, with up to $2500 of funding support for each participant.
- Rich Thompson (Chair), Zero Gravity Inc & Northern Vision Development - President/CEO
- Maggie Mattear, Yukon University - President
- Shelagh Rowles, Yukon University - Executive Director Continuing Studies
- Ben Sanders, PROOF - Co-Founder & CEO
- Kari Johnston, Independent Contractor
- Les Wilson, Chu Níikwän Development Corp - Business Development Project Manager
- Valerie Fox, The Pivotal Point - Founder & Chief Innovation Consultant
- Sierra Van Der Meer, Canadian Northern Economic Development Agency - Director
- Justin Ferbey, Yukon Government - Deputy Minister of Economic Development
- Math'ieya Alatini, Independent Contractor
- Rodney Hulstein, Chair, School of Business & Leadership
- Josh Callahan, OUTFRNT - Principal & Co-Founder
- Davida Wood, IRP Consulting
- Blair Hogan, Gunta Business Consulting