Wrap around innovation services
We connect you to professional services suited to your project, such as intellectual property, legal, accounting, and more.
Investment Readiness Training program
This program helps develop interest and participation in a growing investment culture for entrepreneurs and investors in the territory.
- Rich Thompson (Chair), Zero Gravity Inc & Northern Vision Development - President/CEO
- Lesley Brown, Yukon University - President and Vice-Chancellor
- Bronwyn Hancock, Yukon University - Associate Vice-President, Research Development
- Ben Sanders, PROOF - Co-Founder & CEO
- Kari Johnston, Independent Contractor
- Les Wilson, Chu Níikwän Development Corp - Business Development Project Manager
- Valerie Fox, The Pivotal Point - Founder & Chief Innovation Consultant
- Sierra Van Der Meer, Canadian Northern Economic Development Agency - Director
- Justin Ferbey, Yukon Government - Deputy Minister of Economic Development
- Math'ieya Alatini, Independent Contractor
- Rodney Hulstein, Chair, School of Business & Leadership
- Josh Callahan, OUTFRNT - Principal & Co-Founder
- Davida Wood, IRP Consulting
- Blair Hogan, Gunta Business Consulting
Neha Devi and Ammanda Partridge are passionate about providing excellence in esthetics care in the Yukon. Since meeting at YukonU I&E while Neha participated in Summer Biz School, these women have teamed up to support each other’s goals.
Esther Winter is coordinating Mayo’s after school MAKE IT Club for the second year in a row. Grades 6 and 7 students meet twice a month to make crafts and prepare them for markets—learning entrepreneurial mindset along the way. A Junior MAKE IT Club with grades 4 and 5 aged students also meets once a month. These youth try out real-life business projects, which make educational subjects such as teamwork, persuasive writing, budgeting and pricing meaningful and fun.
Something powerful happens when women entrepreneurs join forces to create something new.
“We need to constantly ask ourselves how this work advances true reconciliation,” the Honourable Jody Wilson-Raybould stated at the Arctic Indigenous Investment Conference in spring 2023.
Leading up to National Day for Truth and Reconciliation, our team is holding space for grief, while reflecting on the unstoppable momentum of Yukon First Nations who are activating economic reconciliation.