I&E Innovation Fund
We offer expertise and funding dedicated to innovators who want to start, grow and get to market.
Yukon Innovation Prize
The Yukon Innovation Prize helps to unleash innovation in areas that benefit our people, our communities and the land we live on.
Wrap around innovation services
We connect you to professional services suited to your project, such as intellectual property, legal, accounting, and more.
Supporting women entrepreneurs
We are a Women Entrepreneurship Knowledge Hub (WEKH) aimed at identifying the additional barriers and challenges women face and providing support to overcome them.
Elevate: supporting Yukon’s tourism industry through COVID-19
This program supports Yukon’s tourism industry to rethink, restructure and rebuild for a more resilient and impactful industry.
Supporting social enterprise
Businesses can benefit their communities and the environment through social enterprise. We offer workshops and events on how to make your business more sustainable.
PIVOT provided an opportunity for seasoned businesses and early start-ups to find ways to adjust their business practices, supply chains and engaging customers to mitigate the effects of COVID-19 and beyond.
IncubateNorth, powered by TD
IncubateNorth is a business incubation program supporting entrepreneurs throughout the territory to grow their businesses locally, nationally, and internationally.
- Rich Thompson (Chair), Zero Gravity Inc & Northern Vision Development - President/CEO
- Maggie Mattear, Yukon University - President
- Shelagh Rowles, Yukon University - Executive Director Continuing Studies
- Ben Sanders, PROOF - Co-Founder & CEO
- Kari Johnston, Independent Contractor
- Les Wilson, Chu Níikwän Development Corp - Business Development Project Manager
- Valerie Fox, The Pivotal Point - Founder & Chief Innovation Consultant
- Sierra Van Der Meer, Canadian Northern Economic Development Agency - Director
- Justin Ferbey, Yukon Government - Deputy Minister of Economic Development
- Math'ieya Alatini, Independent Contractor
- Rodney Hulstein, Chair, School of Business & Leadership
- Josh Callahan, OUTFRNT - Principal & Co-Founder
- Davida Wood, IRP Consulting
- Blair Hogan, Gunta Business Consulting