Official transcripts are a complete record a student’s academic progress including courses taken, transfer credit awarded and certifications granted. Official transcripts are directly from Office of the Registrar.
Official transcripts are available to current students and alumni and can be ordered in person, by mail or fax.
The cost of an official transcript is $10 plus GST ($10.50) each.
Please note that the maximum transcript requests is three (3) transcripts per request. Please allow three (3) to five (5) working days for processing per request.
All transcripts that are ordered for pickup will only be held for 30 days, after which they will be destroyed.
Via Banner Student Self-Service
- Go to "Banner Student Self-Service" and login using your username and password.
- Select "Student Services", > "Student Records", > "Request Official Transcript", and enter the particulars of your request.
- Pay for your transcripts using VISA Debit, VISA, Mastercard or AMEX. Once you have paid, print your receipt, or save it to your files.
- If you have problems remembering your username or password, please contact the IT Help Desk at 867 456 8610, submit a help ticket, or follow these instructions on how to retrieve your username or how to reset your password.
Visit the Office of the Registrar at Ayamdigut Campus, Whitehorse, during regular business hours.
By mail or fax (written request)
A written request should include:
- The date and your signature.
- Your printed name, date of birth and contact information in order to confirm your identity, and in case we need to contact you.
- The number of copies requested.
- Whether transcript is to be mailed or picked up.
- If mailed, the address(es) to which the transcript(s) are to be sent.
- Payment of the appropriate fee by calling in with a credit card, cheque or money order.
Office of the Registrar
PO Box 2799