- Tri-Council Policy Statement: Ethical Conduct for Research Involving Humans (TCPS 2 – 2018)
- TCPS 2 Interpretations
- Tri-Council Course on Research Ethics – TCPS 2 CORE Tutorial
- Tri-Agency Framework: Responsible Conduct of Research (2016)
- Networks of Networks (N2) and the Canadian Association of Research Ethics Boards (CAREB) have developed Research Ethics Board Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). These are compliant with applicable Canadian and US regulatory and ethics guidance criteria. They facilitate researcher understanding of the REB processes and regulatory requirements. Table of Contents
- ACUNS Ethical Principles for the Conduct of Research in the North
- Ownership, Control, Access and Possession (OCAP®)
NOTE: If you are planning on doing research in the Yukon, Northwest Territories or Nunavut you require a research license before doing any work.
Scientific Research Licence that is administered by the Aurora Research Institute, Scientific Services Office in Inuvik, NT email: email@example.com.