- Tri-Council Policy Statement: Ethical Conduct for Research Involving Humans (TCPS 2 – 2018)
- TCPS 2 Interpretations
- Tri-Council Course on Research Ethics – TCPS 2 CORE Tutorial
- Tri-Agency Framework: Responsible Conduct of Research (2016)
- ACUNS Ethical Principles for the Conduct of Research in the North
- Ownership, Control, Access and Possession (OCAP®)
NOTE: If you are planning on doing research in the Yukon, Northwest Territories or Nunavut you require a research license before doing any work.
Scientific Research Licence that is administered by the Aurora Research Institute, Scientific Services Office in Inuvik, NT email: firstname.lastname@example.org.