Yukon University facilities are open for external bookings this fall.
We invite you to consider the use our Ayamdigut Campus facilities in Whitehorse when planning your special event or conference.
Open year round, Ayamdigut Campus is located on a scenic hill top and is surrounded on three sides by forest with a system of hiking trails.
- Intimate and functional settings available throughout the year that can accommodate 10 to 100 guests: classrooms, common areas, lecture hall, technology, science and nursing labs, and The Hilltop Bistro.
- Our cafeteria provides a flexible, large dining, trade show, and conference venue to accommodate up to 299 persons over the spring, summer and the University's February reading week.
- Single-, double-, and family-housing units are available at Campus Housing, as space permits.
- Onsite catering available through our Culinary Arts program during the calendar school year. Contact the Culinary Arts and Food Services Department Head for more information.
- Yukon University's Campus Store carries a collection of YukonU souvenirs to mark your northern experience.
- Onsite parking, easy access to public transportation and secure storage for bikes. Find out more about parking and transportation.
Ayamdigut Campus is open 6 am - midnight, 365 days/year. Services will be limited during statutory holidays and Christmas break.
Hours for the community campuses can be found here.
- Liquor may be consumed on campus if the event holds a valid liquor permit and is approved by the University.
- Liquor permits are room specific. Arrangements can be made with the Scheduling Coordinator/Administrative Assistant upon booking the facility.
- Events require a qualified bartender and bonded security guards and proof of $2 million liability insurance.
All Yukon University employees should use the Facility Bookings form to check on the availability of rooms, and to book one-off spaces at the university for meetings, gatherings, or celebrations that need a room booked for a small number of times.
Please note that users must have a Yukon University username and password in order to use this booking system.