We invite you to consider the use our Ayamdigut Campus facilities in Whitehorse when planning your special event or conference.
Open year round, Ayamdigut Campus is located on a scenic hill top and is surrounded on three sides by forest with a system of hiking trails.
- Intimate and functional settings available throughout the year that can accommodate 10 to 100 guests: classrooms, common areas, lecture hall, technology, science and nursing labs, and The Hilltop Bistro.
- Our gymnasium and cafeteria provide flexible, large dining, trade show, and conference venues to accommodate up to 299 persons over the spring, summer and the University's February reading week.
- Single-, double-, and family-housing units are available at Campus Housing, as space permits.
- Onsite catering available through our Culinary Arts program during the calendar school year. Contact the Culinary Arts and Food Services Department Head for more information.
- Yukon University's Campus Store carries a collection of YukonU souvenirs to mark your northern experience.
- Onsite parking, easy access to public transportation and secure storage for bikes. Find out more about parking and transportation.
Ayamdigut Campus is open 6 am - midnight, 365 days/year. Services will be limited during statutory holidays and Christmas break.
Hours for the community campuses can be found here.
- Liquor may be consumed on campus if the event holds a valid liquor permit and is approved by the University.
- Liquor permits are room specific. Arrangements can be made with the Facilities Coordinator upon booking the facility.
- Events require a qualified bartender and bonded security guards and proof of $2 million liability insurance.
All Yukon University employees should use the Facility Bookings form to check on the availability of rooms, and to book one-off spaces at the university for meetings, gatherings, or celebrations that need a room booked for a small number of times.
Please note that users must have a Yukon University username and password in order to use this booking system.