Getting to Ayamdigut Campus is easy with car-pooling, public transportation, walking, and biking.
- The City of Whitehorse provides bus service to the Yukon University from Monday to Saturday.
- Any student (full-time or part-time), can purchase a student bus pass from the campus store for $31.50 for either the fall term (Sept-Dec) or the winter term (Jan-Apr). Students must have a valid student ID card at the time of purchase.
- Plan your journey using Whitehorse Transit online and with the schedules available at the Campus Store and at the main entrance to the Ayamdigut Campus in Whitehorse.
- Need to drive to campus? Consider car-pooling to save on gas and parking.
- There is limited parking available on campus, and students are advised to use alternative means of transportation when possible.
- Student parking is available on the south side of the campus. Plug-ins are not available for student vehicles. Vehicles in the parking lot are left at the owner’s risk.
- Accessible parking for staff, student and public use is available in the staff parking lot.
- Plan your route to and from campus.
- Lock your bike to one of the bike racks located at the main entrance, staff parking lot entrance, gym entrance (near Yukon Archives) or near the Student Lounge exterior entrance. Bikes are left at the owner’s risk.