Fees outlined on this page are applicable to the 2023-2024 academic year.
Pay Online: pay.yukonu.ca
- Payment methods: credit/debit card or INTERAC
The Cashier’s Office is located at the front of the University next to the Welcome Desk.
Pay by Phone: 867.456.8673
- Payment methods: credit/debit card
Pay In Person: Cashier’s Office
- Payment methods: credit/debit card, cash, cheque, money order
Third Party Funders may complete payment using the following methods:
- Pay by credit card/debit card over the phone thru the Cashier’s Office: 867 456 8673
- Pay by purchase order, direct deposit, or cheque by emailing a Third Party Billing Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
If payment cannot be made prior to the due date as a result of a delay in funding release, the student must submit a letter containing confirmation that you have been approved for funding, the amount(s) being released, the funding release date(s), and the frequency of release to email@example.com for approval. The letter must be received prior to the due date to be accepted and avoid a Late Fee or contract termination.
The University has partnered with our online payment provider to offer a secure online portal for international students. Through TouchMate, students can make payments in their local currency by either credit card or bank transfer. See International Payments for more information and access to the payment portal.