Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, our focus right now is on keeping current occupants safe, healthy and supported.
In order to do this, until JULY 1 we are:
- suspending new spring, summer and fall applications to Campus Housing.
- temporarily removing the application form from this webpage.
- deferring non-occupant questions.
no new accommodations will be offered until after August 1.
Living in Campus Housing at Ayamdigut Campus in Whitehorse is an amazing life experience where you will enjoy convenience and safety within a fun and friendly community. All Campus Housing buildings are located right on campus, which means classes are only seconds away! We offer free parking with cold weather plug-ins on a first-come, first-served basis, a smoke-free facility (all units, buildings and balconies are non-smoking), and 24/7 security.
The following Housing Fees are applicable to Yukon University student applicants for the 2019-2020 academic year. Non-student Fees will be posted in April 2020.
(must be paid before the application is processed)
- Single and double dorms - $500
- Apartments - One month’s housing fee +$200
- Dorm units
- Single dorm (Domestic): $1,800 per term/$550 per month
- Single dorm (International): $2,000 per term/$575 per month
- Double dorm: $2,340 per term/$685 per month
- Apartment units
- Two-bedroom apartment: $1,075-$1175 per month
- Three-bedroom apartment: $1,425 per month
Utilities and WIFI are included.
For more information regarding fees, payment options or other information about Campus Housing please email email@example.com.
Each dorm room has the following:
- single bed
- desk, chair and lamp
- mini fridge
Dorm units are not self-contained. Kitchens, washrooms, lounges and laundry facilities (coin-operated) are shared amongst all occupants.
Each apartment has the following:
- one queen bed (first bedroom) and two single beds (second and third bedrooms)
- small dressers (one per bedroom)
- desk and desk chair
- dining Set (table, four chairs)
- living room set (couch, side table)
Apartments are self-contained (kitchen and washroom are in the units). Lounge and laundry facilities (coin-operated) are shared among all occupants.