Official transcripts are a complete record a student’s academic progress including courses taken, transfer credit awarded and certifications granted. Official transcripts are directly from Office of the Registrar.
Official transcripts are available to current students and alumni and can be ordered in person, by mail or fax.
The cost of an official transcript is $10 plus GST ($10.50) each. For a limited time, official transcripts requested via Banner Self-Serve will be free of charge.
Please note that all transcripts that are ordered for pickup will only be held for 30 days, after which they will be destroyed.
Via Banner Self-Serve
- Go to "Banner Self-Serve"
- Log on to your Banner Self-Serve account using your student ID number and PIN (login instructions on home page).
- Select "Student Services", > "Student Records", > "Request Official Transcript", and enter the particulars of your request.
- If you have problems remembering your student ID number and PIN, please contact the IT Help Desk at 867 456 8610.
Visit the Office of the Registrar at Ayamdigut Campus, Whitehorse, during regular business hours.
By mail or fax (written request)
A written request should include:
- The date and your signature.
- Your printed name, date of birth and contact information in order to confirm your identity, and in case we need to contact you.
- The number of copies requested.
- Whether transcript is to be mailed or picked up.
- If mailed, the address(es) to which the transcript(s) are to be sent.
- Payment of the appropriate fee by calling in with a credit card, cheque or money order.
Office of the Registrar
PO Box 2799