Registration for the 2020 Fall Term will run from April 6, 2020 to September 11, 2020 for all continuing and newly accepted students.
Please note: Students are encouraged to register early as enrolment in most courses is limited and courses may fill before the end of the registration period.
Use your credentials to login to the Registration Status and Register for Courses pages (typically your firstname.lastname and the password you have chosen). Check out the how-to video below for more guidance.
Helpful hints & resources
- Online registration guide
- Check your program requirements! Before registering, you will need to refer to the Program Planning Guide available on your program page in order to select your courses.
- After you register, you can add and drop classes until the end of the second week of the term.
- Payment of fees or an approval for funding letter is due by September 30 for domestic students for most programs. Please refer to your acceptance letter for payment deadline fees. For more information on payments, withdrawals and refunds please refer to our money matters page.
- Payment of fees for international students is due by August 24.