- Read the Privacy Statement concerning the collection, use and confidentiality of personal information shared.
- Complete the Student Vaccine Attestation Form.
Students are encouraged to register early as enrolment in most courses is limited and courses may fill before the end of the registration period.
Use your credentials to login to the Registration Status and Register for Courses pages (typically your firstname.lastname and the password you have chosen). Check out the how-to video below for more guidance.
YukonU offers many ways for you to learn. Below is a description of your options and how they are labelled in the course calendar and online.
|Face to face||Online||Blended|
- Denoted by an F in the first letter of the delivery code (e.g., FS, FA, FP).
- Students and the instructors to be present in the same physical location for class time, either in a classroom, lecture theatre or another learning environment.
- Denoted by an O in the first letter of the delivery code (e.g., OS, OA, OP).
- Students and instructor connect through online tools and are not required to be in the same physical space for any portion of the course. Students will access and submit all coursework over the internet.
- Denoted by a B in the first letter of the delivery code (e.g., BS, BA, BP).
- Includes a combination of online and face to face learning activities and may require connecting with instructors and other students at specific prescheduled times through the course. For example, students can complete online self-paced assignments by a certain date, then meet on-site or online for additional learning activities.
- Denoted by an S in the second letter of the delivery code (e.g., FS, OS, BS).
- Students are expected to participate in course activities at specific scheduled times, either on-line through video conference or in person for face to face sessions.
- Denoted by an A in the second letter of the delivery code (e.g., FA, OA, BA).
- Students are not required to connect with instructors and other students at specific pre-scheduled times but must submit course work according to a schedule set by the instructor, often on a weekly basis. Meeting times may be scheduled between instructor and students or between students as needed through the course.
- Denoted by a P in the second letter of the delivery code (e.g., FP, OP, BP).
- Students are not required to connect with instructors and other students at specific times and may complete their course work at their own pace within the timeframe of the course, set by the instructor. Meeting times may be scheduled between instructor and students or between students as needed through the course.
- Denoted by an AS in the second and thirds letters of the delivery code (e.g., OAS)
- Course is delivered online with a combination of real-time (synchronous) instruction and independent (asynchronous) instruction.
- Denoted by HFX
- Courses are delivered both in person and online at the same time by the same faculty member. Students can then choose for each and every class meeting whether to show up for class in person or to join it online. The underlying design ethos behind the HyFlex Model is flexibility and student choice.
Helpful hints & resources
- Registration checklist
- Online registration guide
- Check your program requirements! Before registering, you will need to refer to the Program Planning Guide available on your program page in order to select your courses.
- After you register, you can add and drop classes until the end of the second week of the term.
- Final payment of tuition and fees or an approval for funding letter is due by the fee deadline, listed in the Important Dates. For more information on payments, withdrawals and refunds please refer to our Money Matters page.