Contact us through the channels below
Book a research help appointment
Need help with formulating your thesis, finding information, using databases, evaluating sources, or using citations? Book a 30 minute in person or distance appointment with us.
|book an appointment||View calendar|
Library services is located in the Innovation Commons at the Ayamdigut Campus in Whitehorse. Here are some of the services available in the space:
We have enhanced safety protocols in place - see Covid-19 response at YukonU for more details
- Access to library (circulation desk), and IT helpdesk
- Scanner: send scanned items to email
- Electronic stapler, paper trimmer, scissors
- Open-space, café-style individual learning tables
- Reference desk
- UV light stations
Specific for students
- Computer workstations and printing: print from workstations in the Innovation Commons
- Printer: upon registration, students have $40.00 allocated to their printing account in Papercut. Once this amount is used, students can buy more credit at the Bookstore and return the receipt to the IT Helpdesk.
- Study rooms: students can use study rooms on a first-come, first-serve basis; some study rooms are also available for booking.
Specific for staff & faculty
- AV pickup and return
- Boardroom available for staff through EMS booking system