Supportive learning in your community:
- Dedicated instructors available by phone, email and video conference to answer questions and provide feedback.
- Tutoring and study skills help available by phone, email and video conference.
- Academic accommodations for students with disabilities.
- Yukon University Campus Coordinators and E-Learning Mentors on hand to support distance learning success.
- Free, one-day online prep course to get you ready for distance learning.
Applying for programs
If you plan to do a complete program, you must apply to Yukon University. Once you've been accepted, you can register for courses by making an appointment with the Campus Coordinator in your community.
Open Studies allows you to earn up to six university-level credits each term (typically two courses) from a variety of subject areas and disciplines.
Textbooks and more!
Need textbooks? The Campus Store has you covered! Order online and they'll ship directly to your community.
Academic Support Centre
Get help with writing, math, computers, and other academic skills.
E-Learning & Moodle
Become proficient at online learning with the Online Orientation course. Call or text the Academic Support Centre at 867 334 6749.
Get help finding print or electronic books, periodicals, or special resources for a project.