Four simple steps to starting your Yukon University education.
1. Apply online for most programs
- Please refer to the program page for specific application instructions for partnership programs such as Education, Social Work and Northern Environmental and Conservation Sciences.
2. Submit transcripts
Submit your official transcripts (mailed or email directly from your previous school). Applications without official transcripts cannot be processed.
500 University Drive, PO Box 2799
Canadian applicants, please provide proof of your previous education in one of the following ways:
High school graduates
- Submit an official copy of your transcript
- Note: please be aware of all application deadlines and apply early, even though you may not yet have completed the required courses.
Grade 12 students
- Submit your transcript and a copy of your most recent report card
- Arrange to have your high school send a final transcript when it becomes available
(19 years of age or older or 17 years of age and out of school at least one full academic year)
- Submit your high school transcript
- You may also be required to write University Assessments
3. Notice of acceptance
Once we have your application and your official transcripts (or Assessments & testing results), we will make a decision about your acceptance into the program. Depending on the time of year and volume of applications, admissions decisions are not always immediate, so please ensure that you provide all required documents as soon as possible.
Letters of acceptance, along with all future correspondence, will be emailed so please be sure that you have included an up-to-date email address with your application.
After you have received your Letter of Acceptance into the program, you still need to register for your courses. This does not happen automatically. You need to talk to a Program Advisor to choose your courses.