HRAC 006 - Performance Management
Managing performance is the continual process of developing, supporting, and measuring individual and team performance and aligning performance with organizational goals. Assuring employees develop and maintain performance is an essential component of successful organizations. Learn how to develop SMART goals, ask thoughtful questions, navigate feedback, develop skills for coaching conversations, assess performance, and overcome employee performance challenges as you discover the interrelationships between leadership, coaching, motivation, and engagement. You will get hands-on practice at developing your coaching for performance knowledge and skills. This course is designed for leaders of organizations, human resources professionals, or anyone interested in learning more about performance management and developing their coaching skills.
• What is Performance Management?
• Understanding roles & responsibilities
• Identifying and understanding the Five Key Motivators
• Discuss the concept and skills of managing performance and performance planning
• Understand connections between performance management and coaching skills
• Explore techniques for planning, coaching, and reviewing performance on an ongoing basis
• Why coaching matters and Feedback vs Feeding Forward
• The GROW model of coaching
• Applied practice in listening, questioning, and coaching
• Strengthen your difficult conversations, active listening and coaching skills toolkit
• Learn how to deal with challenging conversations and performers
Please note the course runs from 9:00-4:30 on Wednesday April 10th & 17th and from 1:00-4:30 on Thursday April 11th.
Registration deadline March 27, 2024
NON-CREDIT COURSE REFUND POLICY
Withdrawal 7 days prior to course start time........Full Refund
Withdrawal after above................................................No Refund
|CRN||Instructional method||Instructor||Location||Start date||Seats available*||Cost|
|90049||Face-to-face Synchronous||Whitehorse (Ayamdigut)||15||
| Class schedule