HRAC 003 - Total Rewards
Learn the value of a total rewards strategy for your workplace by exploring the attraction, retention, motivation, and engagement of employees. A well-designed total rewards plan is integral to building a high preforming culture and driving employee engagement. Explore the intrinsic and extrinsic motivational theories and factors that drive engagement. In this course, you will examine the current labour market and create, modify, or refresh your total rewards strategy to position you in the market. This course is designed for managers, leaders, human resource professionals who manage or contribute to their total reward programs or those looking to enhance their knowledge base surrounding engagement.
• Understand the building blocks and value of a total rewards programs
• Understand and discuss direct and indirect compensation
• Discuss how aligning total rewards enables strategic planning
• Explain and discuss the importance of Total Rewards communications
• Value proposition for the employer and employee
• Understand the importance of employee engagement
Please note the course runs from 9:00-4:30 on Wednesday May 29 & June 5th and from 1:00-4:30 on Thursday May 30th.
Registration deadline May 15, 2024
NON-CREDIT COURSE REFUND POLICY
Withdrawal 7 days prior to course start time........Full Refund
Withdrawal after above................................................No Refund
|CRN||Instructional method||Instructor||Location||Start date||Seats available*||Cost|
|90057||Face-to-face Synchronous||Whitehorse (Ayamdigut)||15||
| Class schedule