JUST CE67 - Right Use of Power
Developed by the Right Use of Power Institute, this approach to ethics is dynamic and engaging and recognizes that the issues of power in helping relationships are complex. Linking power with heart, this course focuses on increasing skillfulness, engagement, and awareness. It is ethics from the inside out.
As a course participant you will have an opportunity to:
• Learn about your own power style and learn about some power parameters
• Practice a simple process for resolving conflict and repairing torn relationships
• Learn how to handle challenging interactions when there is a power difference
• Learn how to de-activate the things that stand in your way
• Learn essential skills for using power with ethical wisdom and skill.
This 10-hour course is livestreamed via Zoom and delivered in 4 sessions at 2.5 hours per session.
Instructor: Juliette Anglehart-Zedda