FASD 010 - FASD Informed Support
Are you a caregiver, parent or guardian, community member or frontline worker with questions about FASD? Are you wondering about ways of supporting a person with FASD?
Join us for presentations and discussion in a short course that answers some common questions about FASD:
• What are the signs of this invisible, neuro-behavioral disorder?
• How do brain differences affect a person’s behaviour, learning, and social outcomes?
• How is FASD experienced first-hand?
• How must our typical interventions, environments and services be modified to better support individuals with this challenging disability and their caregivers?
• How can we work together to help prevent further adverse life events and offer successful support?
|CRN||Instructional method||Instructor||Location||Start date||Seats available*||Cost|
|90054||Face-to-face Synchronous||Whitehorse (Ayamdigut)||17||
| Class schedule