For the latest COVID-19 response information, please see YukonU.ca/covid-19
BMGM CE07 - Giving and Receiving Feedback with Candor
Build your capacity to give and receive feedback on a regular basis and in simple ways.
- What is feedback?
- How can feedback enhance employee performance and support?
- Development of a growth mindset and curiosity.
- Skills for receiving feedback without being triggered.
- Skills for effectively giving feedback.
- Balancing compassion and candor.
- Techniques for giving regular feedback.
- Apologies and clarifying conversations.
- Appreciative conversations to support what is going right.
Pre-requisite: BMGM CE05 Managing From Your Strengths
No scheduled sessions