Yukon University Board of Governors' Scholarship
The Yukon University Board of Governors has created a $700 award to support an exemplary Yukon University student.
As representatives from both the University and community, the Yukon University Board of Governors role is to set and govern the University's vision, mission and strategic plan. The Board is empowered by the Yukon University Act. For more information on the Board, see yukonu.ca/about/bog
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- Be registered full-time in second-year studies at Yukon University
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher in the last academic year
- Write a paragraph (100 words) describing how your program aligns with your career goals
- Not have received the scholarship in the last five years
NOTE: The applicant with the highest GPA will receive the award.