Tuition Tax Receipts (T2202) for the 2020 tax year will be available by February 28th
Students can login to Banner Self-Service to print T2202 tax forms.
Yukon University will issue a T2202 form if:
- You were enrolled during the 2020 calendar year (January to December 2020) in a qualifying program
- Yukon University received payment applicable to eligible tuition fees for the terms within the tax year
For more information regarding eligible fees and programs, please visit the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) website.
For information on how to access and print your tax form, click here.
The T2202 is an official income tax receipt issued by qualifying educational institutions for educational tax credits. Each student must determine whether or not they are eligible for these tax credits on a personal income tax return based on their own circumstances.
For assistance to log into Banner Self-Service, please contact the IT Services Help Desk by:
- Submitting a Help Ticket
- Telephone 867 668 8760 or toll free 1 800 661 0504 Extension 8610
- In person, IT Help Desk, located in the Learning Commons, Ayamdigut Campus (Room C2200)
For questions regarding the information on your tax receipt, contact the Admissions Office:
- Email the Admissions Office
- Telephone 867 668 8710 or toll free 1 800 661 0504 Extension 8710
- In person, Ayamdigut Campus (Room C1210)