Tuition Tax Receipts

Students can login to Banner Self-Service to print T2202 tax forms by the end of February each year.

Yukon University will issue a T2202 form if:

  • You were enrolled during the previous calendar year(s) in a qualifying program
  • Yukon University received payment applicable to eligible tuition fees for the terms within the tax year

For more information regarding eligible fees and programs, please visit the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) website. 

The T2202 is an official income tax receipt issued by qualifying educational institutions for educational tax credits. Each student must determine whether or not they are eligible for these tax credits on a personal income tax return based on their own circumstances.

For help logging into Banner Self-Service, please contact the IT Services Help Desk by:

  • Submitting a Help Desk ticket
  • Calling 867 668 8760 or toll free 1 800 661 0504 Extension 8610
  • In person at the Learning Commons, Ayamdigut Campus (Room C2200)

For questions about the information on your tax form:

Please follow this process if you were enrolled in a course between January 1 and December 31 of the tax year for which you were claiming credits:

  1. Login to Banner Self-Service.
  2. Enter your nine-digit student number as your User ID; your PIN is a 6-digit number, defaulted to your birthdate in a DD-MM-YY format, unless you have reset it. 
  3. Select 'Student Services'.
  4. Click on 'T2202 Tax Credit Form'.
  5. Select the relevant recent tax year. All tax years from 2012 are available.
  6. Select 'Printable T2202 Form'.
  7. Read the instructions in the 'Tax Credit Print Form' window carefully.
  8. Select 'Continue'.