For the latest COVID-19 response information, please see YukonU.ca/covid-19
TRAN 001 - Train the Trainer
Whether you are preparing to become a professional trainer or you are providing training as part of your current job, this interactive, hands-on session will provide you with a variety of tools to help you create and deliver engaging workshops and become a successful trainer.
• Examine various types of learning to create a lesson plan
• Develop a good understanding of the needs of adult learners
• Acquire strategies to help manage difficult participants
• Discover how to use learning tools and develop visual aids and supporting materials
• Define training, facilitating, and presenting