For the latest COVID-19 response information, please see YukonU.ca/covid-19
BMGM CE08 - Trustworthy Teams - Unleash the Capacity of Groups
Discover ways to improve interpersonal influence within groups and teams. You will explore what makes a healthy group/team, how groups develop and how to work through workplace dynamics within groups.
- What makes an effective team?
- Models of team development.
- How to develop trust within a group environment.
- Working through conflict with groups.
- Effective meetings and planning.
- Sustaining the energy of high performing teams.
Pre-requisite: BMGM CE05 Managing From Your Strengths
|CRN||Instructor||Location||Start date||Seats available*||Cost|
|90780||Lyn Hartley||Dawson City||1||
| Class schedule