BMGM CE06 - Motivating Your Staff - Bring Out Their Best
Investigate a manager's role in helping staff to achieve results through effective communication approaches.
- What motivates people at work?
- Goal setting and monitoring.
- Understanding your communication preferences.
- Assessing your staff's communication preferences.
- Coaching conversations to give regular, on-going feedback.
- Adapting your style to the developmental needs of your staff.
Pre-requisite: BMGM CE05 Managing From Your Strengths