If you are a new student, please order your student ID card before classes start. Once issued, your student ID card should be maintained until the end of your studies.
All new and returning students will need to pick up a sticker in September, January or May that indicates the current semester. Stickers can be picked up at the Welcome Centre, Monday to Friday between 8am and 4pm.
To order your student ID card, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the below information:
- Full name
- Yukon University student ID number
- Digital photo that meets the following photo requirements:
- Facing forward looking straight towards the camera
- Eyes open and clearly visible
- No tint or reflection on your glasses
- No face or head covering, unless worn for religious or medical reasons
- Head and shoulders only
- No filters or digitally enhanced images
- A white or blank wall background
- JPEG images only (.jpg or .jpeg file types)
- File size is limited to 2 megabytes (MB)
Your card will be ready for pick up from the Welcome Desk in two business days. Alternatively, you can provide your mailing address and request to have it sent to you with an average delivery time of one to two weeks. You can also stop by the Welcome Desk anytime between 8am to 4pm with photo ID and your student number to pick up your student ID card.