For the latest COVID-19 response information, please see YukonU.ca/covid-19
Terry Weninger Award for Research Excellence
Dr. Terry Weninger has created a $500 award for an aspiring researcher.
Dr. Weninger was the president of Yukon College from 2006-2011, and president at the College of New Caledonia in Prince George from 1990-2004. He was also Deputy Minister of Education in Yukon and vice-president at Medicine Hat College.
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- Be registered in the second year of a full-time program at Yukon University, or progressing to another post-secondary program
- Write a short essay (max. 200 words) describing:
- the research you have undertaken in the past year
- how it relates to your program of study
- Provide a supporting letter from a Yukon University faculty member or a senior researcher at the Yukon Research Centre
- Supporting letter from a Yukon University faculty member or Yukon Research Centre senior researcher