Small's Expediting Business Administration Bursary
Small's Expediting Services wishes to make a $750 bursary available to a student returning to school following an absence from educational pursuits. This bursary will be available to a student with an interest in business and entrepreneurship who is enrolling in Yukon University's Business Administration Certificate or Diploma program, or the Bachelor of Business Administration Degree program.
Founded in 2004 by entrepreneur, and Yukon University alumnus, John Small, Small's Expediting Services is a Yukon company providing logistical and transportation support to exploration, mining and oil and gas industries in the Territory.
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- Have resided in the Yukon for a minimum of two years as of the date of your award application
- Be returning to school after having been away from education for a minimum of two years
- Be registered in Yukon University's Business Administration Certificate or Diploma program, or the Bachelor of Business Administration Degree program
- Demonstrate financial need
- Indicate how long you have lived in the Yukon as of the date of your award application
- Indicate how long you have been away from educational studies
NOTE: If there are no applicants who have been away from education studies for two years, then the award may be given to an applicant who has been away from education for at least one year.