For the latest COVID-19 response information, please see YukonU.ca/covid-19
Lake Laberge Lions Club Bursary
The Lake Laberge Lions Club would like to provide two $500 awards to students in financial need who are enrolled full-time in a pre-apprentice program.
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- Have been a Yukon resident for a minimum of two years as of the date of the award application
- Be registered full-time in a Yukon University pre-apprentice trades program
- Demonstrate financial need
- how long you have lived in the Yukon as of the date of your award application
- if you have attended a Yukon high school, and for how long
NOTE: If no eligible pre-apprentice applicants, other applicants from pre-employment programs might be considered. Preference given to those with at least one year of attendance at a Yukon high school. If there is only one applicant, the two $500 awards will be combined to make a $1,000 award.