For the latest COVID-19 response information, please see YukonU.ca/covid-19
JT Ritter Bursary
JT Ritter wishes to make an annual bursary of $1,000 available in recognition of the difficulties of returning to school following an absence from educational pursuits.
- Be returning to school after having been away from education for a minimum of three years
- If no applicants apply with a break of three years, then the award may be given to a student who has been away from education for at least one year
- Be registered full-time at Yukon University
- Write a paragraph, identifying how your planned program of study aligns with your goals
- Demonstrate financial need
- Indicate the length of time you have been away from educational studies
NOTE: Students may receive this award twice; however, preference goes to those who have not received it in the past. The award may be split and given to two applicants.