Rendezvous Rotary Club Culinary Arts Award
The Rendezvous Rotary Club wishes to make a $1,000 award available to a full-time student in Yukon University's Culinary Arts program.
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- Be registered full-time in Yukon University's Culinary Arts program
- Demonstrate quality work, leadership and vision in food service, specifically in the area of food safety
- Be planning a career in the food service industry
- Ideally, have participated in the Rotary Wine Festival
NOTE: No application is required for this award. Yukon University's Culinary Arts and Food Services Department Head and the Culinary Arts instructor will submit nominations by January 31, 2023.