Can’t find what you need at Yukon University Library? Request it and we’ll bring it here from another partner library.
Check our FAQ before requesting Interlibrary Loans.
There are different ways to request an interlibrary loan (ILL). Check the description below:
- Click on the Interlibrary Loan Request link on the library homepage.
- Fill out the information about the item you want to request and your personal information.
- Submit your request.
From the library catalogue (Discovery)
- Search WorldCat Discovery .
- If the item is not found at Yukon U, expand your search to "Libraries Worldwide" (in the column located to the left of the results list), or use this ILL form to request the item.
- After you locate the item you want to access, click on the item title, and use the "Place an interlibrary loan request" button located below the item description.
- Sign in using your Office 365 credentials.
- Fill out the required fields and then submit your request.
Illume is a database that simultaneously searches the BC and YukonU library catalogues. To search:
From the library databases
Before requesting, check the Library catalogue (Discovery) to see if the item you are looking for is available.
- Click the " link beneath the desired article.
- Fill out the request form.
- Submit your request